RE: MUSIC in the art room

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 13:37:14 PST

Judy - why not include 'teacher's picks" in the catalog - or short teacher
reviews and ratings for music choices ... nothing long - throughout the
pages... or even printed along the edge like some magazines do (running up
the page in the margin ... not a side bar).

I like just about anything produced by Windham Hill -
Just found Indigo Spirit - the kids love it - Blues + Classical
 they also like the soundtrack from Shrek...

Mostly instrumental - but have played Freedy Johnston, Etta James and Rufus
Wainwright (sp), New Radicals, kd lang, Neil Young, Cowboy Junkies....

Hard to account for some tastes...

I prefer CDs...

Ellen

---