Re: MUSIC in the art room

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 13:02:21 PST

Hi Larry and All, I have been following the Music in the Art Room with
interest. I have encouraged our product managers to seek out some music to
include in our catalog. Just so that I am on the same page with everyone,
could you clarify a bit on what would be most desired. I am wondering if a
series of classical, modern or a mix would be good or if there are others
that you might suggest. Also, what is use most...CDs, tapes, DVD?? If you
would like to help me to understand the need, please answer privately
jdnag@elknet.net or jnagel@saxarts.com Thanks a bunch! Judy
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jnagel@saxarts.com