RE: <no subject>

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 11:59:40 PST

I have the entire "Eureka" Series, I love them! They are great springboards
for whatever related art project you want to use them for, the guy is funny,
and kids are in the videos, so kids feel good about watching kids. They are
30 minutes each, but sometimes I only show portions of them, that might
relate to what we are doing, or going to do.
Kathy T.

---