music and art

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 11:06:47 PST

For the record..I have the several of Putumayo music series CD's in my room.
I have been playing various CD's throughout the year and although the kids
groan because it is my choice, they listen. Today, a student walked in,
grabbed the Latino, Latino CD out of my closet and is currently playing it
and the kids are loving it. I WIN! They are now choosing to listen to my
music!!!

Becky in NC

---