From: A msg from Colette (emeraldeyes64_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 07:18:56 PST

I read a book about 10 years ago. The title was something like "Having it
all, But not all at once" It made me realize that my children are only with
me for a very short time in their lives. I am Mommy NOW. But in just a
couple of years they will be off in college and out living their lives away
from me. That time, when it comes, will be mine. I can create art to my
hearts content! I will do what I can now, when I can work it in. But even
when I can't, I will still be an artist. It's part of my soul, who I am.
I can wait, my children can't.
Colette