Elementary/You get what you get...

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 03:28:12 PST

In a message dated 02/12/2002 10:08:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
whest177@wheatstate.com writes:

> On to 4th grade where we are weaving and
> some students want colors I don't have

BEFORE I hand out supplies, colored paper, etc. there's a little chant I say
and the kids now repeat it aloud..."You get what you get and you don't get
upset." This way no ones even dares ask for a color they "want". Of course,
the kids have choices to make, but sometimes there are situations where you
need to control amd just don't have time for the bickering.
Just another one of my little routines....Susan on Long Island

---