PDP's

---------

From: Marian Colman (Colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 02:51:47 PST

Ruth,
I'm in Mass. too. I've thought about attempting to get PDP's ( professional
development points for the person who asked) for my daily digest forays, but
I never persued it because I don't need them. ( I regularly take grad.
classes). It is my recollection that one needs to produce a "document" of
some sort to be able to get the PDP's. I keep a log with ideas, notes, and
general info. that I find interesting or I feel might be helpful now or in
the future. I don't know if this would qualify as what they are looking
for. You should check with your curriculum director. Perhaps you could
create a journal. log or notebook that documents the info. and ideas you are
gathering to use in your teaching.
Marian

---