Re: cheaper, still dreaming: Video Flex

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 20:36:46 PST

I have seen our Science teacher using this. He had a textbook underneath
it at the time I saw it...nothing too exciting, BUT....I was sitting in
the back row in a lit classroom and I could read PERFECTLY the family
tree graphs of the British Royal Family. LIke I said...not to exciting,
but I could instantly see the potential. I could imagine drawing under
the camera. Some day, I hope to have one.

---