Re: artist / teacher

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 21:17:18 PST

Yes, to be an art teacher takes being an artist- the kids can spot a phony a
mile away..the only thing sometimes is some students will use a cop-out by
saying they can't do a project because you (the art teacher) are a artist
and I'm not (the student). They sometimes miss the concept you are trying to
teach.