Re: doing a demo at a table.....

---------

Holly112_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 19:14:11 PST

In a message dated 2/11/02 10:36:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kshilson@unitelc.com writes:

> All good advice.. I must be living in another world.. my students are for
> the most part rude.. most of them come from broken homes and the only
> attention they get is if they act out in class.. sad, but true.

You're not alone in that world! LOL I was there! And I still visit it
every day as the Art Staff Developer.
(Hang in there, it'll get better with time--you have to win them over...)
I actually miss my kids now that I'm not teaching them!
Holly :0)

---