Re:Finding/making Art Time

---------

From: Wendy Manning (wmanning_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 20:22:15 PST

On Larry Seiler's recommendation I signed up with Wet Canvas.
Its motivational effect is amazing, the members are supportive, and even
when I don't have time to make art I get fired up looking at others' work.
They have a Friday night drawing project that lasts 2 hours,then everyone
posts their results. Most of us can manage to scrounge 2 hours a week.
  Wendy

---