Re: Make the grade count

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 16:17:17 PST

All our related and fine arts count in our middle school gpa.
They are also all 6 week classes, except gym is taken every other 6
week( state mandate). The students in 7th grade get 2- 6week
sections:2d and 3d.
Our Honors art classes , separate from the 6 weeks classes( kids apply
for these classes) also count in the gpa.
MaryB

Karen Chilman wrote:

> Related Arts teachers had a 7am meeting this morning (don't you love
> it)! The hot topic of discussion, our courses should count in grade
> point averages. Right now only the "academic", haha, courses "count"
> on gpa's, but all courses count for extra-curricular eligibility.

---