Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Make the grade count

Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 16:17:17 PST

All our related and fine arts count in our middle school gpa.
They are also all 6 week classes, except gym is taken every other 6
week( state mandate). The students in 7th grade get 2- 6week
sections:2d and 3d.
Our Honors art classes , separate from the 6 weeks classes( kids apply
for these classes) also count in the gpa.