Re: artist / teacher

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 15:29:50 PST

I forgot to mention that my school gives me money in the summer to go to
Arrowmont or Penland or the local Museum School. I only have to buy
supplies. It's a godsend. I wish I could do more through the year, but i
CAN NOT find the time, and I don;t have kids, either! But I think I 'm
still a wonderful teacher, even if I can't do art throughout the year. I
live for the summer time,though, let me tell you. I keep sketchbooks of
ideas and I'm rearing to go when the last bell rings in May. We would be
a lot better off financially if I worked in the summer, but that is my
sacred art time. NOTHING stops me then.
Linda

---