Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: MUSIC in the art room

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 04:47:05 PST

well, you will think I am nuts but the kids play their
music. No language allowed. I will play my Beethovan
when introducing a new lesson, and any written work.
Giving them the use of my CD player means they have to
share and get along and listen to all types of tunes.
A standard rule is music is played for 1/2 hr (100
min. blocks) then it can be changed, but it is not an
issue except with Country! Cindi
--- wrote:
> I like to have music on during class. Iam in need
> for some new sounds
> What music/CDs do you play in you classes?
> ---

Do You Yahoo!?