RE: MUSIC in the art room

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 04:36:46 PST

One of my kids' all time favorites is Bobby McFerrin - particularly the
"Medicine Man" CD. I've used this at 2 elementary schools, quite
diverse in populations, and in both schools, the kids beg for it.
Often. Their favorite is the title track. My favorite might be the
song "Discipline". A few years ago, the kid who needed to know those
words the most was singing along. I don't think he even knew that I
heard him. I hope maybe those words would guide him along life's path.

Jan