Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Digest PDPs

From: Ruth Campbell (rcampbell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 04:13:57 PST

Hi all-
thanks to those who sent me ideas from my CHinese New Year request--
Fun to know across the land many are working toward common curriculum!

I think I remeber about a year ago someone (Judy?) wrote of using her
in the digest as a PDP activity? In Mass we can claim 30 PDPs for
projects--anyone doing this?
After almost two faithful years of my daily habit, I think I'm ready to
make the claim,
but wondered if/how others may be doing same.

Do you submit to principal, or just keep your own log, and fill in on
recertification forms,
has Getty considered issuing a certificate to members?

ANy one?