RE: Noise Level and Regaining Control

---------

From: kimberly herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 20:05:34 PST

General rule of thumb. You can video tape public behavior (without
sound), you can not audio tape (falls under wiretapping laws). Rules
regarding students generally require you get parents permission before
taping of photographing. I get a permission slip everytime I video tape
a performance of my kids.
Kimberly