PDAS Observation conference

---------

From: kimberly herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 20:05:39 PST

I just had my first PDAS observation and conference (Texas Thing). I was
ecstatic. I received all Proficient or higher! The week before my
observation my class fell apart. I was worried because the week before 3
of my kids were suspended for their role in a series of threatening
letters. The parents tried to say it was my fault, because they had to
much time on their hands in class. (Many of the notes had to have been
written at home because it was a physical impossibility for the notes to
have been put in the backpacks at school). I'm so happy, but it is to
late to call my family (had to stay late for an event tonight).
Dancing around the room.
Kimberly

---