Southwest Petroglyphs - more links

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 19:50:37 PST

Sandy got me interested in Southwest petroglyphs..... here are some
links....

Rock art at Rice (from Sandy)
www.ruf.rice.edu/~raar/

Southwest Petroglyphs - one image and info
http://www.azcentral.com/travel/destinations/newmexico/swpetrosnm.html

Tome Hill Petroglyphs (images)
http://www.geocities.com/tomehillnm/tome_hill_petroglyphs.htm

Southwest Petroglyph motifs
http://www.harmonyhollow.com/motifs/petro/swpetro.shtml

Rock art - images from South west (nice images - many from Utah-- although
there is no text)
http://home.talkcity.com/GasolineAlley/lodij/rockart.html

and the mother load......Rock Art of the Southwest Links page - lots to
see!
http://rockart.esmartweb.com/index.html
http://rockart.esmartweb.com/general.html

I stopped hunting when I hit the links page above --someday I will snoop
more through their links.

I would like to do some petroglyph inspired paper casting/printmaking
combined.

Judy Decker

---