Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Southwest Petroglyphs - more links

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 19:50:37 PST

Sandy got me interested in Southwest petroglyphs..... here are some

Rock art at Rice (from Sandy)

Southwest Petroglyphs - one image and info

Tome Hill Petroglyphs (images)

Southwest Petroglyph motifs

Rock art - images from South west (nice images - many from Utah-- although
there is no text)

and the mother load......Rock Art of the Southwest Links page - lots to

I stopped hunting when I hit the links page above --someday I will snoop
more through their links.

I would like to do some petroglyph inspired paper casting/printmaking

Judy Decker