Re: Art Budget

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 17:47:38 PST

We've had this discussion before. You can't count each child as a student
per year because some elementary teachers only see the child 3 times a
month. It doesn't compute with a secondary teacher who sees the child
once a day for 180 days. You need to figure out how many children you see
in an average day, and then do the computation. That will give you a
decent amount per pupil figure that will make sense compared to other age
levels. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #