Re: Oxymoron list?

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 15:57:51 PST

I am very confused by this misunderstanding. Apparently my request for the oxymoron list was poorly written, since a couple of ArtsEdNetters have replied that they felt I was being disrespectful to Judy. Please understand that I hold and have always held Judy in the highest regard, and have never intended to imply otherwise. Judy- as always, thanks for your help. Certainly you're not an oxymoron!
Peace, Mark