RE: MUSIC in the art room

---------

From: Berg, Renee (Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 12:49:53 PST

My middle school kids like to listen to the WOW series, which is
Contemporary Christian Rock. I've never had a kid say anything yet. Cross my
fingers. I also have a NOW CD. No bad language or sex and drugs. Both are
teen oriented but I like them too. Radio is too raunchy these days.

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools
Mitchell, SD