Myriam - please post monotype

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 11:59:18 PST

Myriam worte:
"If you're interested, just last week I learned
a monotype technique that ends up looking like etchings
but is done very simply. Let me know and I'll give you a
description and ways I think it could be used in the
classroom."

Please post this technique to the list -- I am sure there are many
interested. We had a thread on monotype not too long ago and many were
responding then.

Judy Decker

---