Bell hop bell

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 10:58:40 PST

Hi,
It's a little round push button bell that dings once. You know, the kind we
used to see in the movies when someone summoned a bell-hop boy (excuse the
un-PC-ness of that comment). I bought one years ago and more recently for a
friend, at a stationary story for under $5.

The bell has become quite an institution in my classes. I have students BEG
to ring the bell and others who surreptitiously try to ring it. I have a
little saying that has really caught on:

Ring my bell
go straight to...
IN-HOUSE!

-Alix Peshette