Curriculum Help

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 10:00:23 PST

Awhile back someone asked about course offerings. A few of you have
YEAR-LONG courses that worked like ours:
        Art I
        Art II
        Sculpt/Ceramics/jewelry
        AP portfolio
If this sounds like your format, and you are willing to share your written
curriculm, please respond back to me privately. I have about 8 hours to
totally write this curriculum. If anyone is willing to share theirs so I
might copy, use the format, and/or adjust it, I'd be REALLY happy. I hate
to reinvent the wheel when there are other good wheels in spin elsewhere.
Christa

---