picasso and monotype

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 09:32:48 PST

Myriam wrote, "If you're interested, just last week I learned
a monotype technique that ends up looking like etchings
but is done very simply. Let me know and I'll give you a
description and ways I think it could be used in the
classroom."

I think many of us would be interested in this, Myriam. Could you please
share it with the list? Thanks-Linda in NC

---