Re: Regaining control when entering.....

---------

From: lindacharlie (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 17:56:58 PST

Jhirunrtx@aol.com wrote:

> I have a camera ...called ELMO.

I have an ELMO too and it is the BEST teaching tool ever. Technically it's
called a "visual presenter." You can do live "on TV" demonstrations and the
kids (who are mesmerized by anything that's shown on TV) can see everything very
clearly on the screen. It also acts as and overhead and an opaque projector. You
can zoom in and out and switch it from positive to negative views. I read them
stories while showing the pics on the ELMO, can show art eamples from books and
magazines with ease, zoom in on details. If anyone has money in their budget for
this piece of equipment, it would be a fantastic investment.
Linda in Michigan

---