Re: Anyone who orders from Sax...need a favor

---------

From: Gayla Webster (art_teacher_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 17:38:51 PST

If they do not freeze my fall budget as they did
this spring budget- which forces me to find funds
for the 500.00 I was going to spend to finish this
semester. AND as Sax gives me the best discount-
I plan to spend at least 75% of my proposed 2500.00
fall budget AS SOON AS IT IS FUNDED- 1st year art
teacher learned lesson fast- IT IS NOT BETTER TO
WAIT TIL AUGUST TO SPEND DOWN YOUR BUDGET it disappears
befor valentines day. IF I can get some donated
money- I still plan to purchase at least 500.00
before may- Kiln vent- and screen- and paper- paper-
and xacto knives-

--
Gayla Webster
art_teacher@onebox.com - email