artists and peace theme

---------

From: Jeryl W. Hollingworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 16:46:39 PST

How about "Peacable Kingdom" -Edward Hicks, I think he actually did more
than one version of this. Also, there was a good lesson on the Computers
and Crayons page awhile back that dealt with the Picasso and peace
theme. I have the info on that at school-I made copies from the page
that I reproduce but I don't know if that page is still up on the site.
          Jeryl

---