Position at Visual arts Center

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 15:39:45 PST

http://www.visualartscenter.org/

I heard from a friend that the director of the Visual Arts Center in Panama City, Florida has resigned and that they are looking for a replacement. He asked me if I know of : "anybody with any
experience in gallery/museum management" .

I thought I would pass this on.

~^~

Vivian

Increase the Peace ~^~