Re: Quik Puppet Lesson

---------

From: M Susan Manning (msusanm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 15:13:24 PST

We had a super time in second grade with the Javanese Shadow puppets. Used
tag board, brads, markers and straws for materials. Each table came up with a
short script. I had the rule of one moving part per puppet, since two straws
are tricky to manipulate. One class to make the puppets, one to perform. The
stage was a curtain over a chart rack with the overhead projector behind it
for a light source.