Re: Re September 11th artwork

---------

From: Jerry White (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 12:51:52 PST

Mike Wimmer, known for his illustrations for children's books, for Disney and for various advertisements, responded to 9-11 with his "Sword of Justice." He is a great admirer of Rockwell, but definitely has his own style. Linda W. in OK

Mike Wimmer

3905 Nicole Circle

Norman, OK 73072

mike@mikewimmer.com