Re: time to reflect

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 12:26:45 PST

My art tends to be very reflective of my current curriculum. For instance, last fall I was teaching African art to my 6th graders. I was also painting an old medicine cabinet at home, and it has a distinctive African look. This was not intentional on my part, but it is hard to get so involved in teaching with all the research and visuals and not have it influence you!
~Michal

  Another question to all the artists/teachers....
  How is your art reflective of your teaching or how is your teaching reflective of your art?

---