Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Futures Channel

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 12:23:20 PST

Do any of you subscribe to the Futures Channel newsletter? This is the 1st paragraph of the current newsletter. Since this newsletter combines art, science, and math frequently I thought it was a good one to share. :-)

What do astronomers, civil engineers, and graphic
artists have in common? They all depend on
accurate measurements to do their jobs. And
though the tools each uses are quite specialized,
the concepts of length, area, and volume are

Explore these careers and others this week on The
Futures Channel.