Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: re:one month to teach

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 13:37:31 PST

Bingo! yes, process of art making would hit home more than
anything else... not all that other stuff.. history, learning about other
artists, etc. I tried all this for two get board if you don't
get right into what they are suppose to do on their project(s).. if you
don't they are disruptive.. who needs the headaches