Re: Regaining control when entering.....

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 13:13:27 PST

Thanks Bunki.. I needed that! Another question to you is.. How do you get
all the students around you at demonstration time... I have a couple of
students that act as though its stupid to watch. I know they like to show
off to their peers by not coming over.. And, if I can pull them over to the
table they stand behind me and mug to the other students..?
(bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us)
> Los Cerros Middle School
> 968 Blemer Road
> Danville, CA 94526
> art webpage - http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/faculty.html
it's what
> they've been allowed to do in the past so things have to change
kshilson@unitelc.com

---