Re: Noise Level and Regaining Control

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 12:49:55 PST

You can put any device.. be it a recording device or camera in your class
room as long as it is approved by parents.. I have been toying with the idea
of drafting a letter to parents- have them sign off- if it is ok with them..
just a thought so far. Last semester I really had some little stinkers in my
class....