Re: Art Teachers/Artists

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 07:50:08 PST

In a message dated 02/09/2002 8:50:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ChilArt@peoplepc.com writes:

> how many art teachers really wanted to be artists; but for some reason
> (afraid of failure, didn't want to be a starving artist...)became teachers
> instead.

That's me! I was only going to teach for a few years, just something to get
some money and get life going. I was already married before getting out of
school so this was convienent. Now this is my 31st year of teaching and I
don't think I am going back.

Ken Schwab

---