Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re September 11th artwork

From: Menninghaus Randy (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 04:47:58 PST

Dear Pam, I know one of the Wyeths created a response artwork... but you
might have to check with the Farnsworth Museum in Rock land Maine to find out...
I believe it was Jamie.

The Maine College of Art in Portland Maine had a response piece in December
01.... where images and art were projected on a tall screen at

Chris Chapman's ( art teacher and potter) made a response piece
"Remembrance pillars" that looked amazing in the is a
large public sculpture. Chris teaches at MT. Ararat High in Topsham
Maine....There is a digital photo in our winter Maine Art Educator
Newsletter newsletter. The newsletter editor is Bethany Pierce,

My students did the thousand cranes project and a collaborative mural (
Brewer Maine) If you wish to reply off list, I can try to get you

--- Menninghaus Randy