Re: how to keep track of pencils

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 19:48:47 PST

Good idea! I have always purchased red electrical tape. At the beginning of
the year I have my 6th graders wrap tape around the sharpies - I think I
need to do my pencils too. The bright red tape is highly visible and
everyone knows that red tape means it belongs in the art room. :-) I know
how easy it is for kids to forget - I don't know how many times I've gotten
home and pulled out pencils and sharpies out of my own pockets! *L*
~Michal