use of supplies thread

---------

From: Susan and Ben (mckmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 00:18:47 PST

I am a little behind in reading my digest, but this topic is something that
I can relate to. I am constantly talking about proper use of supplies and
taking care of the studio. I even have a cleaning day at the end of the
exploratory for middle school. The kids love it and I often find that the
trouble makers always want to help me out the most!
If I ever have a problem with a student, I always call home immediately. I
mean right then when the incident happens I march the kid to the office.
However, I don't talk to the parent first, I always have the student talk to
their parent first. Only have to do this once in a great while!
Susan

---