Re: Karen:Art Teachers/Artists

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 16:39:57 PST

Thank you for your response...
some were quite negative! It isn't that I don't like teaching....most days I love it and am very dedicated to my work of teaching kids about my passion of art.
There has just always been that twinkling in the back of my mind of what if............what if, I spent so much of this energy that I use teaching, and put it into my own work...I just wanted to see what others thought..
Loved your insight.