Re: how to keep track of pencils

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 12:31:22 PST

I buy #2 pencils for students to borrow and leave them on my desk.
Each pencil has masking tape wrapped around it so the "honest" students
will remember they borrowed them. The tape also also allows me to spot
my pencils and pick them up as I move about the room. I don't lose too
many pencils. And with the ones left on the floor, I put tape on them and
put them on my desk. Often I end with more pencils than I started with.
It's a great feeling to have a student stop by later in the day to
return a
pencil they accidentally walked out with.
                                                Keeping it simple, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com