kilns nixed

---------

From: Diane Balsley (di.balsley_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 09:10:06 PST

Message:
              two kilns were donated to our district of 5 elem. schools and we were told by the district engineer that we could not use them because they were too dangerous and too costly ($9 to 11 thousand to install meeting code requirements, etc.) even though the principals were in favor. Has anyone else been successful in getting kilns into older elem. buildings?
              Thanks.

---