Re: teaching/meeting art standards

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 22:27:18 PST

What do you mean when you say "well rounded lessons"? And how much do you
think students really, really retain. Bottom line, a student will remember
his/her art work and effort put into the project.. The student will not
remember the teachers effort and prep/set time a teacher has put into
projects... includes showing of slides, pictures of other artists, history
shown and told.. Former students of mine have come to me telling about the
art projects they worked on and produced.. not what we, as a class discussed
or what they the students had to write about