Chinese New Year ideas

---------

From: Ruth Campbell (rcampbell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 04:24:45 PST

Hi all,
I thought I had already posted this, but can't find it--

Chinese New Year---for the first time this year a few
of us are trying to get an all-day celebration
( or recognition) in our K-8 school of the Chinese New
Year--the day we have targeted is Feb 21.

WE've got some things going, but if any of you have
ideas or lesson plans for small, in-classroom activities,
or school-wide assembly ideas, I'd appreciate the
feedback--
Hopefully we will get it off the ground this time, and
build it into an annual event.

I've found so many great sites on the NET, but as you
know, ideas that have actually been attempted, by the
experts (us!) are the way to go, and I appreciate any-
Thanks!