Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

sausage man

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 19:28:28 PST

Hi Bunki,
The link works ok for me, but if it isn't for you- try going to
then go to Create Art, then scroll down and under the Technique
Demonstrations heading, is a heading for Portrait and Figure Techniques,
there is a link for Oval Action Figures.
I hope that gets you there. Sorry about the other link- Here it is
again, just in case. I copied and pasted from my address line so it
should be right.