Re: Sausage man drawing

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 18:42:53 PST

Hi,
The link works ok for me, but if it isn't for you- try going to
http://www.sanford-artedventures.com
then go to Create Art, then scroll down and under the Technique
Demonstrations heading, is a heading for Portrait and Figure Techniques,
there is a link for Oval Action Figures.
I hope that gets you there. Sorry about the other link- Here it is
again, just in case. I copied and pasted from my address line so it
should be right.
http://www.sanford-artedventures.com/create/tech_oval_action_figures.html
Heather

Bunki Kramer wrote:

> Hi, Heather. Is this the correct URL for the sausage man? I

---