art teacher certification

---------

From: Cindy L. H. (cinderella29_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 18:42:44 PST

I have a bachelor's degree in art from Seattle Pacific University - I
thought it would be fun (and warm) to relocate to FL. I am now trying to
get certified and am finding it rather difficult because my degree is in
art... not art education. As much as I love the sun, FL. doesn't seem to
be for me. Can anyone recommend a university that has a well known art ed
program/art teacher certification? Much Obliged.

---