inappropriate use of supplies

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 17:24:20 PST

I wrap a piece of red electrical tape around the ends
of all the pencils I supply (actually- I can get them
from the supply room, but it still angers me when
students take them or break them) Anyway, I can tell
if someone has one of mine because of the tape. Also,
I don't put them out for them to borrow, they have to
come ask me if they forget thiers, and I give them a
lecture, so they usually bring their own!
I also find the ones they leave, save them, and tell
them they can keep those if they forgot to bring their
own.

jayna